UB WSOP Qualifiers

If you’ve ever dreamed of making it to the WSOP and playing for the largest poker prize in the world, you can make it happen at UB. Win the right satellite tournament at UB and you’ll get a free seat, free accommodations and extra spending money for the next World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.

Click Here To Sign Up For UB.Com and Play in 2011 WSOP Qualifier Tournaments

UB is always holding satellite tournaments to the World Series of Poker. All year round, you can find UB WSOP qualifiers in the tournament lobby. The more expensive qualifiers send you straight to the WSOP Main Event but there are also cheaper qualifiers that you can use to work your way up to a WSOP seat. No matter the size of your bankroll, there’s a way to get to the WOSP at UB.

When it gets closer to WSOP season, UB likes to hold special promotions for WSOP qualifiers. For the 2010 WSOP, UB held a promotion called “Series 2010.” UB donated $5,000 to a prize pool for every player who qualified for a seat and showed up at the Main Event. A total of 53 people showed up and UB split 75% of the prize pool equally among every player and then used the remaining 25% as an extra bonus for every player who cashed.

On top of that, UB offered a $750,000 sponsorship deal to any player who made it to the final table. Nobody from UB made it that far this time around, but one player made it to 53rd place and received $168,556 in prize money. That’s not a bad return for someone who qualified through an inexpensive satellite tournament online.

If you are going to sign up to play in the UB WSOP Qualifiers make sure that you enter the UB Referral Code when you are signing up for your new UB account. If you are still unsure whether you want to sign up for UB to qualify for the WSOP you can read the UB Poker Review which will give you the pro's and con's of the UB poker room. I have played in a lot of WSOP qualifer tournaments online, and UB was by far my favorite site to play at.

UB WSOP Qualifier


We can expect to see something very similar from UB in 2011. We don’t have the full details yet, but you can be sure it will be some sort of lucrative promotion. Until then, you can still qualify for the next WSOP online at UB. All you need is an account and a little bit of free time.